Seven. It’s the number of completeness, perfection. While no one walking this Earth will ever be perfect, as Christians, we should strive to be as God-like as possible. With this as our foundation, we created a checklist to keep you accountable. If you can check every box, you are on your way to leading a healthy lifestyle and obtaining total wellness. We will explain each requirement in detail in the coming weeks.
- 20 minutes of non-stop cardio at least five days per week
- Maintain a food diary
- Drink 1 gallon of water daily
- Indulge in “cheat meals” once weekly, at most
- Incorporate resistance training at least two to three days per week
- Prep meals for a full seven days
- Share your journey — accountability goes a long way toward success