1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 pint mushrooms, sliced
1 medium onion, cut in chunks
1 lb carrots, cut in 1 inch pieces
2 Tbs olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbs basil
1 Tbs oregano
1 tsp pepper
Sea salt — to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken, mushrooms, onions and carrots on baking sheet.
- Top with olive oil, garlic, basil, oregano, pepper and sea salt.
- Gently toss until chicken and vegetables are covered.
- Baked 35 – 40 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.